About the Event
The Season Finale Triathlon is the ideal way to finish your year at Dorney Lake, giving you a final chance to take on our fast and flat course this season. This is the perfect event for triathletes of all abilities, from first-timers to veterans. There’s a range of distances available, including the return of the popular duathlon, and the younger members of the family can join the fun too with children’s race options.
Expect a feel-good atmosphere with the fastest times of the year being challenged throughout the day, and the quickest finishers for this season in each discipline revealed.
- Iconic Olympic venue
- Clean, calm lake waters
- Fast, flat closed road bike and run course
- A chance to test your fitness at the end of the season
- Suitable for all abilities
- Renowned for its electric and supportive atmosphere
- A pre-event Scootathlon for age 4 – 8 years
- Mates Waves provides the opportunity to race with your friends regardless of age or gender
- Free Parking
- Electronic chip timing
- Finisher’s medal
- Results texted to your mobile phone as you cross the line
Distances and Options
- Kids Triathlon (Children 11+): 200m Swim, 5.3km Bike, 1.8km Run – £28.00
- First-Timers Triathlon (Adults): 200m Swim, 5.3km Bike, 2.5km Run – £29.95
- Novice Triathlon: 400m Swim, 10.6km Bike, 2.5km Run – £44.95
- Sprint Triathlon: 750m Swim, 21.2km Bike, 5km Run – £54.95
- Olympic Triathlon: 1500m Swim, 42.4km Bike, 10km Run – £69.95
- Olympic Relay Triathlon: 1500m Swim, 42.4km Bike, 10km Run – £94.95 (per team)
- Duathlon: 5km Run, 21.2km Bike, 2.5km Run – £39.95
- Scootathlon: 390m Scoot, 390m Bike, 250m Run – £19.00
Discounts and groups
- Entering in a group of 10 or more? You could save up to 25% – click here for more information.
- If you would like to enter as a corporate group, click here for booking and enquiries.