Race Day Info
Saturday and Sunday Results are visible here.
Click below to see the latest version
Watch the race briefing
Start waves and times
Travel and Accomodation
Eton College Rowing Centre, Dorney Lake, Windsor, SL4 6FJ
Use the stay22 widget below to find out the best places to stay:
The official event hotel is the London Heathrow Marriott Hotel.
Located within easy reach of Heathrow Airport, 20 minutes from Twickenham Stadium, Royal Windsor & close to Dorney Lake, M4 and M25 motorways, the Heathrow Windsor Marriott Hotel is a convenient hotel to be based when exploring the local area and is ideal for before or after your event. Royal Windsor is only 5 minutes by car where you can see Windsor Castle and all this lovely historic town has to offer, and London is also within easy reach by bus or train. Other local attractions near this hotel include Eton, Legoland and racecourses at Ascot and Windsor.
After a day of sightseeing, take a dip in the hotel swimming pool, sauna or steam room and indulge in one of their superb dining options, including the Brasserie Centrale Restaurant, Pizza Da Marco or Chats Bar.
The event will be held at the Olympic rowing venue for the 2012 Olympic Games.
Full on-site parking means you can come and go while the event is taking place, we have showers and toilets aplenty and there is catering in the Boathouse.
Eton Sprints Weekend will follow the course laid out below. The number of laps will be determined by your selected distance.
We send out email updates to everyone registered for the Eton Sprints Weekend to make sure you have all the information you need. You can expect to receive these emails with 2 months to go, 1 month to go, 10 days to go, 5 days to go and 2 days to go. Please see the latest emails below:
- 3 months to go (17/02/2021): Click here to view
- 2 months to go (16/03/2021): Click here to view
- Event Guide (Saturday) (18/04/2021): Click here to view
- Event Guide (Sunday) (18/04/2021): Click here to view
- 10 days to go (Saturday) (20/05/2021): Click here to view
- 10 days to go (Sunday) (20/05/2021): Click here to view
- 5 days to go (Saturday) (11/05/2021): Click here to view
- 5 days to go (Sunday) (11/05/2021): Click here to view
- 2 days to go (Saturday) (14/05/2021): Click here to view
- 2 days to go (Sunday) (14/05/2021): Click here to view
- Post event 1 (Saturday) (15/05/2021): Click here to view
- Post event 1 (Sunday) (16/05/2021): Click here to view
- Post event 2 (17/05/2021): Click here to view
If you have unsubscribed from us in the past, we won’t be able to email you. You can resubscribe here.
Free Social Media Photos!
Medium Resolution (800px) images from this event will be FREE
If you wish to download high-resolution images (suitable for print), you can purchase a bundle of ALL images for just £10 before the event, or £20 afterwards. Prints, mugs, and more will be available to purchase directly from AWOL’s website.
Note on Tagging:
AWOL have tagged you in every photo where your Race Number is visible. However, it’s very likely you will be in other photos, if your race number is blocked by an arm, another runner, or your bib has folded over / come off!
Don’t despair, you can ‘tag’ yourself in any photo, and AWOL will review it shortly after and add it to your bundle.
Please follow these simple steps to get more photos:
- Search by Chip Time: Saturday / Sunday
– enter your name and scroll through the photos until you find yourself. Then….
- TAG yourself! The photo will then be added to our review queue. An operative will review the tag within 24hrs and it will be added to your Official Tags.
- Search: You can also BROWSE the albums freely – if you know the approximate time you passed a point, adjust the time slider tool in any album to get close. Once you find yourself, don’t forget to TAG!
Pre Ordered Competitors
If you pre-ordered photos, please check your emails for a message from email@example.com – full instructions are given.
If you have any issues at all, please raise a support ticket with AWOL and they will serve you as quickly as possible.