About the event
The Eton Sprints Weekend triathlons are widely regarded as the official start of the UK triathlon season.
Taking place at the fantastic Eton Dorney Lake, one of the iconic venues of the 2012 Olympic Games, the event offers the opportunity for triathletes to race on Saturday 15th May 2021 and Sunday 16th May 2021. The event is well suited to both first-timers and seasoned professionals.
As part of Sunday’s edition, we will be hosting a British Triatlon ITU Qualification event about which you can find out more here.
– Iconic Olympic Venue
– Clean, calm lake waters
– Fast, flat, closed-road bike and run course
– Suitable for all abilities
– Early season timing to prepare for longer distance events
– ITU Qualifying Event (drafting illegal due to COVID)
– Renowned for electric and support atmosphere
– Prizes available from ERDINGER Alkoholfrei for the fastest T2 time
– Finisher’s Medal
– Free Parking
– Electronic Chip Timing
– Results texted to your mobile as you cross the line
Distances and Options
– SuperSprint Triathlon: 400m, 21.2km Bike, 5km Run
– Sprint Triathlon: 750m Swim, 21.2km Bike, 5km Run
– Sprint Distance: ITU Sprint Distance International Championships Qualifier
– Entering a group of 10 or more? You could save up to 25% – click here for more information
– If you would like to enter as a corpororate group, click here for booking and enquiries.